AJCMS recieves two new classrooms

Maggie Carmona

Ms. D’Amico’s and Mr. Stern’s two new classrooms.

On the first day of school on August 13, 2013 Vanessa D’Amico and Joshua Stern received two new classrooms so they can move into at Animo Jefferson Charter Middle School.

Science teacher, Ms.D’Amico felt a big change moving from room 126 to room 121. “Moving classes was a big change because I had new neighbors like Mr. Davis and Mr. Stern.” However, it was difficult for her because she had to rearrange the  new classroom. The thing that was the most difficult for her was that she had to fix the tables, chairs, and the posters that she uses for her science classes. She felt nervous and excited about moving to a new classroom, she knew students would have more space. One thing is that students would have trouble finding her classroom because it wasn’t her old one anymore.

Both teachers experienced a big movement. They had to take time moving each thing to the new classroom. Mr.Stern went from all the way in the front to the last classrooms. This benefited all the students and some teachers. It gave the students more space in their class. It also, saved time for teachers that had to move to different classrooms. One of the teachers were Math teacher Ms.Pace, last year she had to stay in one class for first, second, and third period. Then she had to move to another classroom for fourth and fifth period. But now she has enough space for her students and doesn’t need to move classrooms anymore.

This is Ms. D'Amico's old and new classroom.
This is Ms.D’Amico’s old and new classroom.
First door is Mr.Stern's old classroom and the second door is his new classroom.
First door is Mr.Stern’s old classroom and the second door is his new classroom.