Promotion Practice

Promotion+Practice

On Friday, May 29, Animo Jefferson eighth graders had promotion practice.

All of these students were nervous to promote, but with their promotion practice they knew what they were going to do and not to.

Teachers are excited for all these eighth graders promoting.

11124396_434143950097600_619300359_n

Eighth grader, Oswaldo Sanchez, said that he is very excited to move on to the next level and to face harder challenges. “Promotion practice is important to me because I want to know what to do on my special day,” said Oswaldo.

Another eighth grader, Stephanie Aquino said, that she feels proud of herself because it has been three years and all her hard work has paid off. “Promotion practice is important to me because on my special day I won’t look like a fool and be getting lost,” said Stephanie.

11329034_434143826764279_536692069_n

Also another eighth grader, Eddie Ruiz said, that he feels shy because there is going to be a lot of people that he does not know “Promotion practice is important to me because I would know what to do and what not to,” said Eddie.

Principal, Sue Jean Hong, said that students are having promotion practice because practice makes perfect and we don’t want students to mess up. “Im excited for the eighth graders because they have worked hard but also sad to see them go,” said Hong.

English teacher, Nathaniel Broguiere, said that students are having promotion practice so that nobody is confused and so that everything could go smoothly. “I am happy but also sad because they are leaving me,” said Broguiere.

11334317_434143983430930_1760219302_n

Promotion practice is important for all these eighth graders, they are excited that they are finally promoting and moving on to the next level which is high school. Teachers and the principal feel happy and sad for the eighth graders because know they are now leaving AJCMS.