Bulldog Bugle

The student news site of Animo Jefferson Charter Middle School

Bulldog Bugle

Bulldog Bugle

How do Investigations students feel about leaving investigations?

Hector Quinones
Investigations students finishing their last stories while Mr.Finer is helping students.

Now that the school year is coming to a end, investigation students are writing their last story and will write their letters for  incoming investigations students.

I asked some investigation students how they felt throughout their time in investigations. Many expressed that even though they did finish most of their work, they also had many things in their personal life that they had to take care of and struggled to  keep up with their work. Many also say that they liked investigations because they were able to write stories about what they loved. Overall there are many pros and cons but investigations is an interesting class.

It’s a difficult class:

Students have stories which they get assigned from student editors once every month and these are the students’ thoughts on this:

Erick Guatemala said, “Investigations was a difficult class because there was always work to do.”

Giovanny Romero said, “It was a hard class and am happy I persevered through this challenge.”

Josue Alonzo said, “I like when we would get work time and had the day to work.”

Luis Villalobos said, “I think that this class can be funner and could be more interesting and Mr.Finer is always giving me D’s and I can’t keep taking all his D’s because I want to graduate.”

Students like investigations:

Other students say that investigations is a fun class and enjoy it for many different reasons such as having their friends in their class. This is what they said:

Michael Sandoval said, “Investigations is an interesting class because you get to interview people and have fun.”

Joshua Paxtor said, “I think this class is good to learn.”

Jayleen Guillen said, “I think this class is a fun opportunity because you get to publish your work and get to be with friends and eat.”

Anderson Moran said, “I think this class is fun with friends and when I eat.”