Do the students at AJCMS like the lunches?

Should the school lunches be improved?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
The lunches in AJCMS are strange to say the least. Most students eat just because they are hungry. 

The food is like gambling. Student Council member, Joel Salas, said, ”At times, they are good or sometimes they are not.”  His reaction to if the lunches should be improved was “Yes, of course! They should get their food from somewhere else.”

If a leader of our school doesn’t like it, then that is a clear indicator that something is wrong.

Alejandro Sanchez, a student who transferred to Cactus Middle School said,”I like my new school’s food because they give food that actually tastes good. There is also a lot more variety.  By variety he meant that, “The lunches are way better. You can pick what you want because there are two lines with different food. The school also has a store where you can buy food or snacks for a cheap price.”   The store is very similar to the vending machine we used to have.

Erick Pineda, who has graduated Animo Ralph Bunch High School(ARBHS) said, “I love the lunches the school(ARBHS) would give us the good stuff, before Michelle Obama ruined school lunches.” When he was in middle school the food was so good there was no point in buying food after school.  After seeing the middle school lunches they give nowadays he said, “The food they give today is acceptable but could most definitely be improved.”

What are your thoughts? Vote in the poll!