You think you are ready to culminate? Lets see

graduation

Students are required to have excellent grades in order to culminate. But some are struggling to receive good grades from some classes which is going to affect if they culminate or not. But that’s why Teresa Argueta, a teacher at Animo Jefferson Middle School, is here to help.

According to Teresa Argueta, seventh and eigth grade English teacher, said, “If you received an F the past semester you need at least a C in the next semester to culminate.” Also you have to have less than ten days absent in the year in order to culminate. Argueta also said that it is the student’s responsibility to go to guided study. “They need to realize that teachers are not always going to be there.”

Mayrin Martinez, an eigth grader, said that she thinks she is ready to culminate because she has been preparing for high school. Mayrin said, “Yes I am nervous about the culmination because it is a big step to go to high school.”

Mitzy Garcia, an eigth grader, said she is ready to culminate because she has good grades. Mitzy said, “I am nervous about the culmination because I am going to miss my friends.”

Isaac Mayoral, an eigth grader said, “I am not ready to culminate because I think I still have more to learn.” Isaac said that he is nervous about the culmination because he is going to miss the school.

Even though there are many requirements to culminate, some people will try their best to do so. It is the time of year where now getting good grades can determine what you do for with your life.

7th and 8th grade English teacher Ms. Argueta
Alondra Banda