Bulldog Bugle

The student news site of Animo Jefferson Charter Middle School

Bulldog Bugle

Bulldog Bugle

Nobody sees you for who you truly are

Nobody sees you for who you truly are

Nobody sees you for who you truly are. They see what I show, they know what I am, but beneath what I show there is so much more to share, feelings, secrets, emotions. I have many faces, for different ones for different people. To think they know me, but they don’t. Happy or sad no one knows. They see what I show but my true self is closed. Do you even know you? Respect yourself to an extent, let your boundaries set, don’t change them for someone who doesn’t know you. They make it look so easy to feel aware of themselves, to feel proud, to feel something. Let them think they know me, but they’ll be surprised.

Identity is what creates you to be someone who you never thought you were. Creates wonders, dreams, happiness, sadness, evil. Do you know them or do you misjudge them? “Annoying” “Dumb” “lonely” “Quiet” They share what they see but don’t know. Everyone is their own person that shouldn’t be treated like they aren’t. Discovering yourself and who you are, Discover them and who they are.

Letting someone take advantage  of you can lead to you changing everything about you, can be a good way or a bad way but did you make that decision or were you forced to change? Do you know yourself? Everything around you is what influences you to be you, how you show yourself to the world.

You can be in a state of mind where you don’t know what you’re doing, a speechless mind, companionless. You’re just alone. You don’t know who you are. The reflection of yourself doesn’t describe yourself anymore. How do others know your Identity when you don’t even know yours? The differences between others. What’s their story?